If you're always in search of the perfect slice of pizza, like I am, you'll appreciate this shirt.
Spending so long in New Haven around Sally's and Pepe's has spoiled me for life. This slice of pie is hand painted and then screened onto incredibly soft American Apparel Shirts.
MEN'S version here >
Here are some fun pizza facts:
- Americans eat on average 100 acres of pizza daily or 350 slices per second.
- Saturday night is the most popular night to eat pizza
- 93 percent of Americans eat at least one pizza per month.
- 5 billion pizzas are sold worldwide each year.
- According to Gallup, kids between the ages of 3 to 11 prefer pizza over all other food groups for lunch & dinner.
- Eating pizza once a week can reduce the risk of esophageal cancer.
- Popular gourmet toppings are chicken, oysters, crayfish, dandelions, sprouts, eggplant, cajun shrimp, artichoke hearts, and tuna.
Available in Women's Tri-Blend (50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon) Track Shirt - it's Incredibly soft!
This shirt does run A LOT smaller than the regular American Apparel t-shirts, so please check the specs below carefully.
- SmallWidth 15 1/2"Length 23 1/2"
- MediumWidth 16"Length 24"
- LargeWidth 16 1/2"Length 25"
- X-LargeWidth 17"Length 25"
About the Designer
XENOTEES OFFERS AN ECLECTIC MIX OF GIFTS FOR SCIENCE, NATURE & FOOD LOVERS! All designs are 100% original. We print clothing for men, women, and children, along with wonderful canvas tote bags, modern pillow cases and organic cotton tea towels!