We designed the twist series ring as an elegant and fashionable jewelry accessory that can be worn for any occasion. Our 2 different finishes offer variety to the collection and can be worn on formal occasions or as a regular everyday accessory. It also goes great with the other jewelry of our collection: The twist series bangle, earrings and pendant.
Our ring is handcrafted in sterling silver with the highest quality of materials and with exceptional care. We are very proud of the quality and craftsmanship of all of our jewelry.
The twist series is inspired by the interplay of light reflecting off a water ripple. A shimmer of light illuminates the ripple not in its entirety, but only as it dissipates over time. Similarly, with its twisted form, the bangle is never illuminated in its entirety, but accentuated with changes in light and motion.
SIZING & FINISH
Presently the twist ring is available in US size 6 and 7 in mirror, and matte finishes. We are also open to custom orders if you prefer a different metal, or would like specific engraving on the ring.
To find your ring size we recommend measuring a ring you already own using a ring chart. If you do not own a ring currently please follow these instructions:
1. For best results measure your finger towards the end of the day and when your hands are warm.
2. Measure your finger 3 to 4 times in order to ensure accurate results.
3. Wrap either a piece of non-elastic string or paper around your finger.
4. Mark the string or paper where the materials overlap forming a full circle with a pencil or pen.
5. With a straight ruler, measure the length of the measurement.
6. Compare the measurement with a ring chart to determine your ring size. For rings with larger bands you may want to select 1 size larger to accommodate the extra width.
7. If in doubt, visit any local jeweler and they will be happy to help you determine your sizing with professional ring gauges.
We recommend washing our products in warm water with a mild detergent after use. Upon washing dry immediately. This will aid in minimizing any tarnish that occurs naturally in .925 silver. To polish we recommend applying a quality brand silver polish to a soft cloth, and rubbing the piece gently but firmly. Upon polishing, rinse well in warm water, dry thoroughly and buff with a soft cloth. Store in a dry location and in contact with nonabrasive materials.