organic i love animals shirt - toddler 2T, 3T, or 4T
E L E K T R A
The perfect gift for a child who loves animals, as it comes gift wrapped in hand-printed paper, ribbon, card, box to reflect the animal theme. This shirt is printed and ready-to-ship!
I’ve always adored animals. My mom came early to pre-school one day to watch me on the playground, and saw me standing within a foot of a tree for 10 minutes. She thought I was in time-out. It wasn’t until she walked up to me that she realized I was watching lines of ants crawl up and down the tree. The teacher mentioned I was closer to nature than my peers. I eventually volunteered at the Baltimore Zoo in elementary school, owned a pet-sitting business from age 7 to 17, and worked at a cat hospital for 3 years during high school. While I never chose a career with animals, I still adore them. Maybe a child you know does, too. I also think this could be a fun shirt to point and learn the name of a new animal each time the shirt gets worn!
• 90% certified organic ring spun cotton, 10% polyester (due to heather fabric blend)
• unisex – girls look great in grey, too!
• ink has plastic texture
• machine wash cold, hang dry to keep ink from aging in hot dryer
• design appears larger or smaller on shirt, depending on the size you order (i.e. larger on 2T and smaller on 4T)
• 2" peace sign on one sleeve
• 2T —> 1 is ready-to-ship!
• 3T —> 1 is ready-to-ship!
• 4T —> 1 is ready-to-ship!
Note: Each shirt is hand-printed by me without the use of machines, so slight imperfections and color variations may exist.
Shipping: This shirt is gift-wrapped in a sheet of whimsical silkscreened paper, and shipped via First Class USPS mail with delivery confirmation in a whimsical cardboard box (arrives in 7 days domestically, or 5-15 days internationally).