organic baby quilt in red and teal blue (exclusive fabric to SewnNatural)
This organic, modern baby crib quilt in red, white and turqouise blue is our own exclusive design. Picked by Parents Magazine as one of their favorite baby gifts of the year.
- This quilt is perfect for napping, diaper changing, playing, cuddling, both at home and on the go. Also great for lining a crib or as a toddler blanket. Colors are a bright cherry red, turquoise and natural off-white background (and reverse).
• SIZE 35" × 41"/ 89cm x 105cm (larger than most crib quilts)
• handmade in Canada
• reversible 100% organic quilted cotton blanket with tightly woven organic batting inside and natural off-white organic cotton on other side
• best to launder in warm or cool water, by hand or gently in machine. Airdrying or cool temperature dryer to extend life of quilt and keep colors vibrant
• organic means great for baby and great for the earth
This quilt is our fresh, modern take on the well-loved, ancient artform of quilting. Professional construction with premium quality fabrics and the use of generous, well-designed, machine-stitched quilting ensures long-lasting quality and beautiful craftswomanship.
- The inks used to print are water-based, solvent-free (very eco friendly!) Fabric printed on demand, 2-3 week window for fabric delivery to us.
Other bedding options including blankets, toddler sized quilts and sets available on a custom basis!
:: The same quilt in cotton sateen (not organic), reverse in white Oeko-Tex certified cotton is $110
- This order comes with a little eco GIFT to make you smile!
ABOUT ORGANIC: Organic cotton is grown and spun without the use of pesticides, herbicides or other chemicals. It also maintains soil fertility and is grown using methods and materials that have a low negative impact on the environment.
Thank you for browsing in our collection!