Introducing the French Pet Lobster Tea Towel inspired by the French surrealist writer Gérard de Nerval / Made of 100% Organic Cotton! This is my original watercolor painting, reproduced with amazing Eco Friendly inks! Each towel is hand-screened, so prints may vary in darkness & color.
The lobster’s leash reads:
« J’ai le goût des homards, qui sont tranquilles, sérieux, savent les secrets de la mer, n’aboient pas… »
“I have a liking for lobsters. They are peaceful, serious creatures. They know the secrets of the sea, they don’t bark…”
Supposedly Nerval would walk his pet lobster with a ribbon through the streets of Paris. This was his reasoning for adopting a lobster as opposed to a dog!
- 100% certified organic fair-trade cotton.
- Measures approx. 20" × 27" / 50.8 cm x 68.6 cm
- Printed with eco-friendly water-based ink
- Machine washable (but the life of the towel and the print will be longer if air-dried)
- Loop on the back corner for hanging
Perfect for all your kitchen needs- covering your rising dough, drying dishes, or to hang on your wall & enjoy!